J.F. Kiely Service Co.
People, Projects, Solutions.
Call Us Today
J.F. Kiely Service Co.’s established relationships with federal, state, county, and municipal agencies allow us to efficiently obtain the permits and necessary approvals to perform work on projects of all sizes.
Our expertise includes:
- Environmental permits, including air emissions permits, wastewater discharge permits, erosion and sediment control plans and permits, design and implementation of storm water BMPs, and permitting of linear projects
- Threatened and endangered species desktop search
- Assistance with threatened and endangered species studies, wetlands identification, delineation and mitigation
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers permits for waterways and wetlands crossings
- State, county, and municipal road crossings, road access, and other minor permits
- Desktop studies
- Field studies
- Agency coordination
- Data compilation
- Agency negotiation
- Permit submittal
- Implementation plan
- Project monitoring
- Close-out documentation
Other Environmental Services
J. F. Kiely Service, Co. offers the following environmental services to assist you in obtaining the required permits and approvals for projects of all sizes. This list is intended to summarize JF Kiely Service, Co. capabilities and is not intended to be all inclusive.
The above list is a summary of environmental services provided by J.F. Kiely Service, Co.
If you are searching for a specific service not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to determine if J.F. Kiely Service, Co. can provide the specified service.